Conferencia 20books en Madrid

Amigos de España,

No sé si conocen a la gente de 20booksto50k. Hacen unas conferencias muy completas para autores independientes con gente de muchísimo renombre. ¡Y este año (4 y 5 de junio) es en Madrid! Eso sí, todo en inglés, así que hay que dominar la lengua para sacarle provecho.

Copio y pego más información por si a alguien le interesa. De no ser porque en esas fechas estaré en Argentina, yo iría de cabeza. Estoy seguro de que @elescritorfantasma estará allí, y espero que muchos otros miembros de esta comunidad también.

Saludos

20Books Madrid 2022

June 4 and 5, 2022

IFEMA Palacio Nacional near Madrid International Airport

20Books Madrid is open for new registrations - we have one hundred and fifty seats available and there are 148 people on the wait list, so there is no problem getting a seat. Everyone who wants to and is able to come will have a seat for a two-day show in Madrid on June 4th and 5th. We’ll be in the Paris and Berlin rooms on the 2nd Floor (there are escalators and elevators)

Sign up here for our third European show. It could be the last one, you never know…

https://craigmartelle.wufoo.com/forms/20books-madrid-2022-final-seats/

As part of the $156 registration fee, you will get snacks, coffee/tea, and a light lunch (it’s limited so if you have allergies like Gluten, then you’ll be best off bringing your own food). We will share the menu later and you can make your best plans then. You’ll also get lanyards, badges, pens (probably four-color!), and a custom Madrid 2022 notebook.

We already have a robust lineup of Guest Speakers and Presentations with more to come. Should be 24 to 28 presentations over the two days.

Kate Pickford The Power of Embracing Craft
Steve Higgs Production & Marketing, Two Sides of the Same Coin
Chris Kennedy In Person Events
Joe Solari Key Business Elements
Ricardo Fayet Author Services - Assessing Value
Marissa Farrar Building an Audience through Better Relationships
Jeanette Strode Running a seven-figure author business
Joseph Alexander Building a Targeted Email List
Ivy Nelson Setting Up a Promotion
Janet Margot Amazon Ads - Intro
Janet Margot Amazon Ads - from good to great, going to the next level
Keynote Someone who will blow you away
High-Powered Author Panel
Mal Cooper Face of Advertising
Sarah Noffke Production
Tony Lee supporting characters and sub plots.
James Blatch Profundity
Blake Hudson Growing the audience
Stephanie Hudson To be announced

In the interim, you’ll want to join the 20Books Madrid 2022 Facebook group.

www.facebook.com/groups/20booksmadrid/

7 Me gusta

Pues, aunque no domino el idioma, estoy apuntado porque creo que es una buena oportunidad para conocer a gente muy importante de la autopublicación en el mundo anglosajón y conocer a algunos compañeros de aquí.
Ojalá puedas venir, Christian, y conocernos en persona.
En cuanto al idioma, intentaré enterarme de todo lo que pueda :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Me gusta

Yo ya me he apuntado y llegaré a Madrid unos días antes del evento. ¡Me hace mucha ilusión! Si alguien más se ha apuntado, que me lo diga y quedamos.
José

1 me gusta

Me ENCANTARÍA ir, Alberto. Pero estaré en Argentina en esas fechas, así que imposible. Con lo que me hubiera gustado estar ahí!!!